1. This Sunday, January 10th, the Icebreakers Girls' Hockey team will be hosting a pancake breakfast at the St. Cloud Country Club from 8-11 a.m..
Breakfast will include pancakes, sausages links, scrambled eggs and
beverages. Tickets are $7.00 and can be purchased from any Icebreaker
player or at the door.
2. The first semester ends next Friday, Jan. 15. Students will receive a new copy of their second semester schedules this Friday during the lunch periods. Don't forget that Jan. 18 (Martin Luther King Day) is a holiday, so second semester starts on Jan. 19.
3. Annual Cathedral Crusaderette Dance Show:
Cathedral High School Crusaderettes and High School Dance Teams and
Studio Groups from the St. Cloud Area. Don't miss the fabulous Dads and
Guy/Girl Dances! Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 2 pm and 6 pm in the Cathedral HS North Gym. Cost: $8 for Adults and $5 for Students K-12.
for Cathedral's main fundraising event Celebration of Seasons has
started. This event is extremely important to CHS. Money raised at
this event goes directly to support our school's arts, athletics,
activities, and academics. The money is also used to support
scholarships. This year's event will take place on Saturday, April 30th 2016
at the River's Edge Convention Center. We will need your help to make
this event successful. The following are a few things needed..
1. Silent Auction items
2. Live Auction Items
Please contact Nina Steil at 320-257-2143, or email@example.com if you are able to help.
This is an important message from our Bishop:
allegation of past sexual misconduct involving Father Antonio Marfori
has recently been made. Because of that allegation, Bishop Kettler has
asked a Diocesan Response Team to hold listening sessions for the people
of all parishes in which Father Marfori served. There will be
listening sessions on the following dates:
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - 6:00 pm St. Paul's, Sauk Centre (to be held at Our Lady of Angels due to the remodel project at St. Paul's)
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - 8:00 pm St. Agnes, Roscoe (with St. Margaret, Lake Henry)
Thursday, February 4, 2016 - 6:30 pm Sts. Peter and Paul, Gilman (with St. Elizabeth, Brennyville and St. Joseph, Morrill)
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 7:00 pm Cathedral High School (with St. Francis Xavier, Sartell)
Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 7:00 pm Christ Our Light, Zimmerman
Father Antonio Marfori served in the following parishes:
Francis Xavier, Sartell, part-time associate October 1978
Cathedral High School, St. Cloud
1978-1980 St. Paul, Sauk Centre
1980-1984 Post graduate studies
St. Agnes, Roscoe
1985-1993 St. Margaret, Lake Henry (while continuing at
St. Agnes) St. Pius X, Zimmerman
1993-2007 St. Anne,
2007-2008 Canonical Administrator, St. Elizabeth, Brennyville,
Sts. Peter and Paul, Gilman, and St. Joseph, Morrill
2008-2010 Leave of absence (medical)
You are invited to attend any of the above listening sessions. These sessions will have three primary goals:
1. to assure parishoners of Bishop Kettler's support and assistance;
2. to offer a process whereby sexual misconduct issues/concerns can be voiced and discussed;
3. to allow other potential victims the opportunity to come forward and receive assistance and healing.
Diocesan Response Team will be present for any parishioners who wish to
attend. The listening sessions will not be open to the news media.
Posted on Thu, January 7, 2016
by CHS Editor