1. Some instructions for Grandparents' Day tomorrow:(please pass on to your kids and parents).
- Grandma and Grandpa should try to coordinate a time and place to meet their grandchild(ren). Sometimes the grandparents arrive a half hour before their grandkids get here. They can meet in the lunchroom, in the foyer upstairs or downstairs. Phones can make this easier.
- Grandkids eat with their grandparents and stay with them until our Mass is over.
- Grandparents may park in either parking lot, but these will fill up and necessitate street parking.
- We do have a handicap entrance and an elevator on the east end of the South Building.
- If the weather is bad, please suggest that grandchildren walk Grandma and Grandpa to their car.
Posted on Mon, November 21, 2016
by CHS Editor