A Message from the Principal
1. A reminder that todat is a scheduled two hour early dismissal. All teachers will be in staff development meetings all afternoon, so students should be picked up at 1:00 pm. There is no after school supervision. The St. Cloud buses will be running at 1:00, but not the Sauk Rapids buses.
2. This morning, Senior Nick Golebiowski signed a letter of intent to run track and cross country at Georgetown University. He is an outstanding runner and an outstanding student. That brings us to three Division I signings this year. (Austin Poganski - UND Hockey and Jeff Fasching, U of M Baseball).
3. You can see the video that we prepared for Anne Schleper on Anne Schleper Day. Go to the Activities/Athletic page on our website and click on the video link. We sent the video to Sochi with her parents.
4. The Junior Parent Meeting originally scheduled for Feb. 4 will be moved to Feb. 10, 6:30 to 7:30 in the library. Feb. 4 is the local caucus night. This meeting pertains to college planning.
5. Being in a high school musical is one of those experiences everyone should have. Please encourage your son/daughter to try out for Oklahoma! Tryouts are Feb. 18, 19, & 20.
Posted on Wed, February 5, 2014
by CHS Editor