A Message to Parents
1. So, given the fact that Cathedral plays in the semi-finals of the State Hockey Tournament on Friday, we will treat Friday like a Snow Day/E-learning day. Learning will continue, but not at school. Teachers will post their lessons by 10:00 am on Schoology under "Updates." They will also post their "office hours" - those times that they will be available to answer questions online. Students will be expected to complete the work and associated assignments.
2. Tickets for tomorrow's semifinals go on sale at Cathedral at 8am today. They are $17 for adults and $11 for students. They will stay on sale until 4pm this afternoon. Student fan bus permission slips are due by 1pm today. Permission slips are available on the Athletics/Activities page of our website.
Once again: GOLD OUT for CHS at tomorrow's game. Our section looked great last night, so we won't mess with a proven formula!
3. From Parent Council: Our next Parent Council Meeting is Tuesday, March 21st. We will be meeting 11:30AM, South Bldg Lower level Conference Room. This month's agenda we will be following up on the topic of how to keep Parent Council an active member in the Cathedral Community, looking for volunteers to assist with 7th grade class sponsored staff treats as well as volunteers to supply desserts and/or assist with serving the teachers at our next Parent Teacher Conference, March 30th. Our featured speaker is CHS Dad; Chris Mueller, whom works as a St Cloud Fire Dept Captain. He will be providing information on fire hazards, how to extinguish a variety of fires and be available for questions that others may have relating to Fire Safety in and out of the home setting. We hope you can take some time to join us.
4. Cathedral Summer Camps are now accepting registrations! Camps are offered for ages 3 through 11th grade. Campers registered before May 19th will receive a CHS t-shirt. Please click here to view the brochure and to register online. If you have any questions, please call Julie at 257-2120.
5. Junior Parents: you recently received a letter regarding our ACT prep course. Because of a conflict, we need to move that two day session to March 28 & 29 - just two days prior to our original plan.
Posted on Thu, March 9, 2017
by CHS Editor