1. We are offering an opportunity to watch the US Olympic Women's Hockey Team play against Canada next Wed. morning (Feb. 12) at 6:30 am projected onto a big screen in our cafeteria. We'll even provide breakfast! Students and parents are all invited. Please RSVP to me if you are planning to join us, so we can plan for the pancakes!
Be sure to visit Cathedral's Alumni and Friends Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CHScrusaders. We share news and information about our school, our students, alumni, and special events. We share photo albums from various events and activities. Check out our page and look through these recent photos: Anne Schleper Day, Alumni Basketball Tournament, Glenn Imholte Scholarship Benefit Concert. We encourage all members of the Cathedral community to visit and LIKE our page.
2. Spring Sports Registration is open and available online!Please click here to get started. If you have signed up for a fall or winter sport/activity, please use that account. Those who need help remembering their phone number or password can contact Julie firstname.lastname@example.org(please do not create a new account).
7-12 grade Baseball will have a parent and player meeting on Feb. 20in the Center Gym. All other sports should stay tuned regarding meetings.
3. A note to 7th grade parents: the guidance counselors met with 7th graders today regarding registration for next year. They handed out the course booklets and registration forms and discussed registering for 8th grade. Please ask your student to share that information with you. Grades 8-11 will be getting this information next week. Registration nights are Feb. 24 & 26. You will be receiving a mailing about this soon.
4. The Junior Parent Meeting originally scheduled for Feb. 4 will be moved to Feb. 10, 6:30 to 7:30 in the library. Feb. 4 is the local caucus night. This meeting pertains to college planning.
5. Being in a high school musical is one of those experiences everyone should have. Please encourage your son/daughter to try out for Oklahoma! Tryouts are Feb. 18, 19, & 20.
Posted on Fri, February 7, 2014
by CHS Editor