A Message to Parents
Activity Night originally schedule for Friday night is canceled because of the basketball game.
1.Here is some information for Friday night's State Semifinal Boys' Basketball game. The Crusaders play Crosby-Ironton at 8pm at Target Center.:
- Tickets are on sale from 7:30am to 3:30pm
on Thursday and 7:30am to noon on Friday in the Cathedral Activities Office. They are $14 for adults and $9 for students and are good for both games that evening. You are encouraged to buy the in advance.
- There will be student fan buses. Permission slip are available in the Activities Office or here: Slip
- The Pep Band will be playing. Pep Band members do NOT need to purchase a ticket and will get their permission slips from Ms. Chopp.
- For those of you out of town, or can't make it - the game can be seen on Channel 45 or Prep45.com, or heard on AM-1240, WJON or www.wjon.com on Friday evening.
2. The NHS is hosting a Blood Drive on Wednesday March 29 from 8-2. Donors are are especially needed in the afternoon. Please email Darcy Frank-Henrichs to schedule your appointment! Thank you!
3. This is a friendly reminder that if you have not already done so, please complete your signed 2017-2018 Tuition agreement form along with registration fee. The early bird discount for the registration fee ends this Friday, March 24th.
Also, this e-mail is a reminder that to be considered for the first round of scholarships (thereby maximizing the scholarship awarded) your online scholarship application must be completed by the priority deadline of April 15, 2017. You need to complete a Tuition Agreement form before you will be considered for scholarship.
All the instructions you need to complete the application can be found on the School & Student Services (SSS) website. You can access the SSS website by clicking on this link APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS. You can find information on how to complete the application here: 2017 - 2018 HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID.
Additional reminders: Our school code is 173665. Your application is not considered complete until you have uploaded a copy of your 2016 tax return and W2s.
If you have specific questions about the online scholarship application, please contact the scholarship processing company (SSS) at 800-344-8328.
4. Cathedral is offering juniors an ACT prep course next week, March 28 and 29. Junior parents received a letter about this two day study session. If you have not registered your student, have them stop by the Main Office for a registration slip.
5. Cathedral Summer Camps are now accepting registrations! Camps are offered for ages 3 through 11th grade. Campers registered before May 19th will receive a CHS t-shirt. Please click here to view the brochure and to register online. If you have any questions, please call Julie at 257-2120.
Posted on Thu, March 23, 2017
by CHS Editor