Here is some last minute prom information.
- There are no tickets sold at Prom. All tickets must be purchased at school by 3:00 pm today.
- All guests must be cleared ahead of time through information from their schools, or administrative approval.
- Students should plan to arrive around 5:30 pm.
- The Grand March is at 6:00 pm. Parents are asked to stay upstairs.
- Students may not leave the dance before 11:00 pm unless they have a note from a parent. We require that they remain because parents think that's where they are.
- The dance concludes at 11:30 pm.
- The After-Prom party has been canceled. There just wasn't enough interest.
- One final reminder about attire: please make sure that dress is appropriate. We would hate to have to send a student home because he/she chose to ignore our guidelines.
- We want prom to be a very safe event. Parents should know and approve of after prom plans.
Posted on Fri, May 5, 2017
by CHS Editor