A Message from the Principal
1. We are having a re-scheduled Activity Night for our 7th/8th graders this Friday night. I am in need of parent chaperones! Please click back to this eblast if you are able to help out (6:30 to 9:30 on Friday night in the North Gym).
2. Mark your calendar for the fourth annual Celebration of Seasons event, which takes place on May 3, 2014 at the River’s Edge Convention Center. This signature event helps support Cathedral’s arts, athletics, activities and academic achievement. More information will follow about tickets, but help is currently needed in gathering items for the live and silent auction. If you have ideas or would like to help, please contact Brigid Golebiowski in the Advancement Office at 320-257-2139. Handcrafted items, indoor and outdoor furniture, yard and garden items, electronics, kitchen appliances, gift certificates for restaurants and retail stores, concert and sporting event tickets, vacation packages, cabin rentals, wine and spirits, professional sporting gear and cash donations are all needed. Thank you and remember to save the date!
3. We ask that course forms for next year be turned in ASAP. In order to be guaranteed the courses your student requests, we need those forms in by this Friday. A student is not completely registered for next year until both the course form and the tuition agreement form are turned in.
4. There is a senior parent meeting tonight at 7:00 pm in Holy Angels. This meeting is led by the parents who are organizing the graduation activities (All-Night Party and Senior Getaway). They ask that one parent from every senior family attend. You will receive all of the graduation information and forms for the activities.
5. Attention Senior Parents: The Decorations Committee for the All-Night Graduation Party is looking for volunteers! If you are interested in working on a fun committee, this is the group for you! An interest in party planning or photography is helpful but not required. We will be organizing a site visit to our facility at St. Ben's and would like your input as we begin brainstorming for ideas to support this year's theme. If you would like to join our committee, please contact: Jenny Jameson (cell) 492-6217 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Brigid Golebiowski (cell) 492-3405 or email: brigidg13@hotmail .com
Posted on Tue, March 11, 2014
by CHS Editor