A Message to Parents
1. Save the date: Sunday, February 11!
Our FAA committee is putting together a Mardi Gras style dinner/fundraiser to raise money for our band and choir trip to New Orleans.
This will be a Cajun style Gumbo dinner with live music by CHS band students and a final concert featuring members of The Fabulous Armadillos and The Killer Vees.
It's going to be a fabulous evening! Put it on your calendar!
2. Friday, January 12th from 6:00-8:00 pm, the Cathedral Dance Team is having a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at the St. Cloud Country Club. Adult tickets are $12. Children are $6. Cash Bar available.
3. Please remind your son/daughter that laptops should never be left in a car. The cold weather is very hard on them, and will certainly drain the battery. If per chance, a laptop is left out in the cold, let it come to room temperature before attempting to use it.
4. Spring Sports Registration is open! If you have a spring-sports-athlete in your house, please have them registered for their sport online before February 14th. Registration can be found at: www.cathedralcrusaders.org/online-registration
Athletes must be registered online and have a current physical on file before they can start practice.
Ultimate Frisbee and Trap Team have a separate registration site - please see the website for details.
If you have any questions, please contact the Activities Office: 320-257-2120.
5. Cathedral is in need of a dependable, reliable part-time custodian to cover mostly weekend shifts. Some Saturday shifts might involve twelve (12) or more hours at a stretch, with breaks and time for meals; some Sunday shifts are possible, but usually only during afternoon hours.
The duties will include light cleaning, general trouble-shooting, and responding to the needs of groups using the campus.
Training, support, and supervision will be provided.
On busy weekends other members of the custodial crew will also be on duty to assist and to make the work lighter.
We thought this position might be a perfect fit for a young person looking for some pocket money.
If you have a son or a daughter, or a neighbor or friend, please let him or her know about this opportunity.
To apply or to inquire further, please contact Darrell Armbrust at 320-251-3421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Thu, January 11, 2018
by CHS Editor