1. All Cathedral students received a CCS t-shirt today and we ask that they wear them tomorrow for our big all-schools CCS Liturgy. Please remind your student about this in case they forget. If a student was absent today, the t-shirts will be in the Main Office and can be picked up when they arrive at school tomorrow.
2. Parents of sophomores interested in having their son or daughter go on the CHS Africa Trip in 2019 should come to an information meeting on Wednesday, January 31 at 4:45 PM in Room C6. Contact Dick McMorrow for more information: email@example.com
3. Our FAA committee is sponsoring a Mardi Gras style dinner/fundraiser to raise money for our band and choir trip to New Orleans. Feb. 11, 5:00 to 9:00 in the Commons
This will be a Cajun style Gumbo dinner with live music by CHS band students and a final concert featuring members of The Fabulous Armadillos and The Killer Vees.
It's going to be a fabulous evening! Put it on your calendar! We are hoping for a huge crowd.
4. This year's Celebration on Seasons is just around the corner and we need your help to make this event a success! We are in need of:
Silent auction donations (gift cards, electronics, outdoor items, wine baskets, concert tickets, and MORE)
Featured auction donations (trips, vacations, etc)
Other popular items are "experiences" such as spa packages, music lessons, homemade pies for a year, golf lessons, just to name a few!
Volunteers (helping with setting up, and tearing down)
Sponsoring at themed basket by making a monetary donation! We will once again have approx. 30 themed baskets this year!
If you are interested in donating, please contact Megan Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 257-2140.
5. Spring Sports Registration is open! If you have a spring-sports-athlete in your house, please have them registered for their sport online before February 14th. Registration can be found at: www.cathedralcrusaders.org/online-registration
Athletes must be registered online and have a current physical on file before they can start practice.
Ultimate Frisbee and Trap Team have a separate registration site - please see the website for details.
If you have any questions, please contact the Activities Office: 320-257-2120.
Posted on Wed, January 31, 2018
by CHS Editor