1. A reminder for parents of seniors about the meeting on Monday, Feb. 12 at 7:00 pm in the Commons. This meeting is to help plan all of the activities that surround graduation at Cathedral.
2. Our counselors have created their Winter Newsletter, filled with valuable information. Click on this link: http://www.cathedralcrusaders.org/counselor-newsletter
3. New student registration night is this Thursday, February 8th. Stop by at your convenience between 4:00 and 8:00 to register your child for classes and to complete enrollment forms for the 2018-2019 school year. Refreshments will be served and the Spirit Shop will be open to purchase new Cathedral apparel.
2. Ultimate Frisbee Parent Meeting and Registration Night is Thursday, February 15 in the Holy Angels Auditorium. We will meet with parents who are new to the sport of Ultimate at 6:30 p.m. followed by a meeting for all parents at 7:00 p.m. Registration Forms are available on the website to print and fill out before the meeting. We will also have forms available at the meeting. Registration deadline is Friday, March 2nd.
Ultimate Frisbee Registration forms can be found at: http://cathedralultimate.com/registration/
3. Our FAA committee is sponsoring a Mardi Gras style dinner/fundraiser to raise money for our band and choir trip to New Orleans. Feb. 11, 5:00 to 9:00 in the Commons
This will be a Cajun style Gumbo dinner with live music by CHS band students and a final concert featuring members of The Fabulous Armadillos and The Killer Vees.
It's going to be a fabulous evening! Put it on your calendar! We are hoping for a huge crowd.
4. This year's Celebration on Seasons is just around the corner and we need your help to make this event a success! We are in need of:
Silent auction donations (gift cards, electronics, outdoor items, wine baskets, concert tickets, and MORE)
Featured auction donations (trips, vacations, etc)
Other popular items are "experiences" such as spa packages, music lessons, homemade pies for a year, golf lessons, just to name a few!
Volunteers (helping with setting up, and tearing down)
Sponsoring at themed basket by making a monetary donation! We will once again have approx. 30 themed baskets this year!
If you are interested in donating, please contact Megan Rauch at email@example.com or (320) 257-2140.
5. Spring Sports Registration is open! If you have a spring-sports-athlete in your house, please have them registered for their sport online before February 14th. Registration can be found at: www.cathedralcrusaders.org/online-registration
Athletes must be registered online and have a current physical on file before they can start practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the Activities Office: 320-257-2120.
Posted on Wed, February 7, 2018
by CHS Editor