1. The Baseball Parent Player Meeting will be Feb. 26 at 6:00 in the Center Gym.
2. The next Parent Council is set for Tuesday, Feb 20th @11:30 am - South Building Basement Meeting Room. Our guest speaker this month is Kevin Powers, Superintendent for Catholic Community Schools. Hope to see you there.
3. Put this annual rite-of-spring on your calendar: the Baseball Breakfast is April 8.
4. All senior parents should have received a packet of information about graduation activities. If you were unable to attend the planning meeting this past Monday, we sent out your packet today, or we sent it home with your student. If you don't receive it, please let us; there's a lot of important information included in the packet.
5. Our counselors have created their Winter Newsletter, filled with valuable information. Click on this link: http://www.cathedralcrusaders.org/counselor-newsletter
6. Ultimate Frisbee Parent Meeting and Registration Night is Thursday, February 15 in the Holy Angels Auditorium. We will meet with parents who are new to the sport of Ultimate at 6:30 p.m. followed by a meeting for all parents at 7:00 p.m. Registration Forms are available on the website to print and fill out before the meeting. We will also have forms available at the meeting. Registration deadline is Friday, March 2nd.
Ultimate Frisbee Registration forms can be found at: http://cathedralultimate.com/registration/
7. This year's Celebration on Seasons is just around the corner and we need your help to make this event a success! We are in need of:
Silent auction donations (gift cards, electronics, outdoor items, wine baskets, concert tickets, and MORE)
Featured auction donations (trips, vacations, etc)
Other popular items are "experiences" such as spa packages, music lessons, homemade pies for a year, golf lessons, just to name a few!
Volunteers (helping with setting up, and tearing down)
Sponsoring at themed basket by making a monetary donation! We will once again have approx. 30 themed baskets this year!
If you are interested in donating, please contact Megan Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 257-2140.
8. Spring Sports Registration is open! If you have a spring-sports-athlete in your house, please have them registered for their sport online before February 14th. Registration can be found at: www.cathedralcrusaders.org/online-registration
Athletes must be registered online and have a current physical on file before they can start practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the Activities Office: 320-257-2120.
Posted on Thu, February 15, 2018
by CHS Editor