1. There is a fundraiser to benefit the CHS Africa Trip tonight, Wednesday, February 21 from 5-7 PM at Beaver Island Brewery in St. Cloud. This event is sponsored by Aaron Green and his Thrivent Financial Action Team. Proceeds go directly to our projects in Tanzania. Join us for a silent auction and celebrity "beertenders" Mark Chamernick and Byron Bjorklund for a FUNdraiser! Music will be provided by CHS grad Logan Mehr.
2. For parents of juniors: we will once again provide a 2-day session of ACT prep for juniors. These prep sessions will be held during the school day, right before the April 14 ACT test. We'll send you a letter about this as the time approaches, but for now, no need to be signing up for other programs. We charge a small fee that covers the book and a few snacks.
3. The Baseball Parent Player Meeting will be Feb. 26 at 6:00 in the Center Gym. Parents will have the opportunity to purchase ball caps, pay for the away game box lunch (grades 9-12), and donate for the gift baskets for the breakfast on April 8th.
4. Put this annual rite-of-spring on your calendar: the Baseball Breakfast is April 8.
5. All senior parents should have received a packet of information about graduation activities. If you were unable to attend the planning meeting this past Monday, we sent out your packet today, or we sent it home with your student. If you don't receive it, please let us; there's a lot of important information included in the packet.
6. Our counselors have created their Winter Newsletter, filled with valuable information. Click on this link: http://www.cathedralcrusaders.org/counselor-newsletter
7. This year's Celebration on Seasons is just around the corner and we need your help to make this event a success! We are in need of:
Silent auction donations (gift cards, electronics, outdoor items, wine baskets, concert tickets, and MORE)
Featured auction donations (trips, vacations, etc)
Other popular items are "experiences" such as spa packages, music lessons, homemade pies for a year, golf lessons, just to name a few!
Volunteers (helping with setting up, and tearing down)
Sponsoring at themed basket by making a monetary donation! We will once again have approx. 30 themed baskets this year!
If you are interested in donating, please contact Megan Rauch at email@example.com or (320) 257-2140.
8. Spring Sports Registration is open! If you have a spring-sports-athlete in your house, please have them registered for their sport online before February 14th. Registration can be found at: www.cathedralcrusaders.org/online-registration
Athletes must be registered online and have a current physical on file before they can start practice.
If you have any questions, please contact the Activities Office: 320-257-2120.