1. The senior class retreat is next Tuesday, March 6. The seniors will be going to St. Mary Help of Christians. This is always a meaningful day for seniors; all are required to attend.
2. Be sure to stop by and pick up your tickets to the spring musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. Show times are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, along with Saturday afternoon.
3. If you are wondering, the Girls' Basketball playoff game that day will be played at 5:30 pm to give you an opportunity to attend both if you wish.
4. For parents of juniors: we will once again provide a 2-day session of ACT prep for juniors. These prep sessions will be held during the school day, right before the April 14 ACT test. We'll send you a letter about this as the time approaches, but for now, no need to be signing up for other programs. We charge a small fee that covers the book and a few snacks.
To register your junior for the April ACT, go to their website at http://www.act.org
5. Put this annual rite-of-spring on your calendar: the Baseball Breakfast is April 8.
6. All senior parents should have received a packet of information about graduation activities. If you were unable to attend the planning meeting this past Monday, we sent out your packet today, or we sent it home with your student. If you don't receive it, please let us; there's a lot of important information included in the packet.
7. Our counselors have created their Winter Newsletter, filled with valuable information. Click on this link: http://www.cathedralcrusaders.org/counselor-newsletter
8. This year's Celebration on Seasons is just around the corner and we need your help to make this event a success! We are in need of:
Silent auction donations (gift cards, electronics, outdoor items, wine baskets, concert tickets, and MORE)
Featured auction donations (trips, vacations, etc)
Other popular items are "experiences" such as spa packages, music lessons, homemade pies for a year, golf lessons, just to name a few!
Volunteers (helping with setting up, and tearing down)
Sponsoring at themed basket by making a monetary donation! We will once again have approx. 30 themed baskets this year!
If you are interested in donating, please contact Megan Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 257-2140.
Posted on Wed, February 28, 2018
by CHS Editor