A Message to Parents
Because the buses and fans will probably not arrive home until after 11:00 pm
on Wednesday evening, here's our plan for Thursday:
- School will start at 9:10, a one-hour late schedule.
- If students ride the bus, or get dropped off at the regular time, they will report to their 9th hour study hall.
- Teachers will report at the regular time.
- There is no Mass on Thursday this week; all students will have the opportunity to attend Reconciliation that day.
LET'S GET EVERYONE TO WEAR BLUE AND GOLD FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT'S GAME! SHOW YOUR SCHOOL PRIDE AND SPIRIT BY WEARING OUR SCHOOL COLORS!
Permission slips for the Boys Basketball State Tournament game on Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm are available online. $20 gets students a ticket to the game and a ride on the bus. Permission slips and payment are due in the Activities Office before 9am
on Tuesday. (Pep Band members do not need to turn in a permission slip or purchase a ticket). Here is a link to the permission slip: http://www.cathedralcrusaders.org/fan-bus-info-boys-basketball
Campaign for Cathedral Car Raffle 2018!!
Help support the CHS Campaign for Cathedral (new building) by purchasing a raffle ticket to win a new 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 4x4! Tickets are $100 each. Cash prizes as well!
Winner(s) will be announced at at “Sip & See” event to also present the plans for the new building at The Grands at Mulligans in Sartell on Thursday, May 10th. (See attached flyer).
Let’s help make our new building a huge success!
How to purchase a ticket:
1. Stop by the main office at CHS to purchase a ticket.
2. Mail a check written to CHS to: Cathedral High School at 312 7th Ave N, St. Cloud, MN 56303 for the number of ticket(s) you would like to purchase and we will mail your ticket(s) to you directly.
3. Email Laurie Keene at email@example.com for any inquiries.
Posted on Mon, March 19, 2018
by CHS Editor