1. Please be careful as you pick your students up at the end of the school day, especially when it's slippery. We do remind students to watch for cars, but sometimes they seem to be so unaware, or they always believe that cars can stop for them.
2. Our holiday Band Concert is Monday, 7 pm in Holy Angels.
A percentage of all profits supports the CHS School Library/Media Center. Please stop by our table at the front of the store and pick up a book voucher.
In conjunction with our annual Barnes and Noble Book Fair, we are hosting a book drive committed to purchasing and donating books to our area's Head Start, Reach-up Inc. programs. Purchase a book for one of the area centers, serving birth to five-year-olds, at our book fair on December 8, and we'll take care of donating it for you. Newly purchased books can be dropped off at our table located in the front of the store during the book fair, or brought to the Library/Media Center at CHS any time before December 21.
Can't attend our Book Fair at Barnes and Noble? Visit BN.COM/bookfairs to support us online Dec. 8 to Dec. 14 by entering Bookfair ID 11239423 at checkout. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Notsch, Cathedral High School Media Specialist at email@example.com.
4. Don't forget that our Spirit Shop is a great Christmas shopping idea. We have all sorts of Cathedral apparel - something for every student.
5. Meeting Reminder:Planning for "Celebrations of Seasons" is underway. After a very successful event last year many of you expressed interest in helping out at some level. We will be having a informational meeting onDecember 8th at 6:30in the Commons at CHS. This is a great way to volunteer your time and skills, to help "Celebrations of Seasons" contiue to grow and be successful. If you are unable to attend, but would still like to be a part of this great event please email Shannon Petroske @firstname.lastname@example.org Amy O'Neal @email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Looking for a Christmas gift? Magazine subscriptions can be ordered year round and they help support Cathedral Athletics and Activities. There is a link on the Athletics and Activities page on our website. Cathedral's code is 2610541.
7. The second show of the Big River Show Series is tonight, Friday, Dec. 6, in Holy Angels Performing Arts Center, featuring the world class vocal ensemble, Six Appeal, with their "Home for the Holidays" show. Our own a cappella group The Ratio will perform as the opening act. Tickets for the show are available online: glbergpresents.com or by calling 320-654-6901, ext. 2.
Posted on Fri, December 6, 2013
by CHS Editor