What is the
The Cathedral Fund is the annual fundraising effort of Cathedral High School to support the immediate needs of our school. It is the financial lifeblood of all Catholic schools. It is the best way for you to help make a difference in the students’ lives every single day.
Regardless of the size of your gift, your participation helps Cathedral High School to:
· Contain the cost of tuition
· Offer need-based financial aid
· Offer competitive salaries to our top-notch faculty/staff
· Provide state-of-the art technology
· Improve classroom facilities