Giving is a personal decision and our reasons for contributing are many. When talking with people who support Cathedral High School, I hear many different reasons.
· To ensure Catholic education is available for all-today and for years to come
· To “give back” because I know there were people giving when I was a student
· It makes me feel good inside to know that I am helping others
· To invest in the future leaders of our community
· To make a difference for someone
· I am thankful for the education I received
· Because of the great teachers
I could continue on with an infinite list. Whatever your reason for giving, I ask you to prayerfully consider if you are able to participate with a gift to Cathedral High School. There are many ways to support…Cathedral (Annual) Fund, Education Foundation gifts, named scholarship gifts, memorial gifts, etc.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss in more detail.
Director of Advancement