Please join us for the 7th Annual Cathedral Grandparents' Day!
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
• 7:45 AM - Breakfast
• 9:00 AM - All School Liturgy
• Register by completing the form or call the Main Office at (320)251-3421.
If your child's grandparent is new to this day, here are a few helpful instructions:
• Parking across from the South Building in the west lot, enter Door #1.
• Handicapped Door on the east end of the South Building, enter Door #4 for elevator access.
• Breakfast begins at 7:45 am. Grandparents with grandchildren may choose to have their picture taken in the Library before or after breakfast. Grandparents will receive their photos in December.
• Grandparents should coordinate their arrival and meeting place with grandchildren. Sometimes grandparents wait quite awhile for their grandchildren to show up. I suggest that they phone each other when they arrive. Students will be waiting to meet them at the door, in the foyer, or downstairs in the cafeteria.
• If you have a grandparent with mobility issues, you should feel free to accompany them.