International students interested in applying for admission to Cathedral must complete the following steps:
- Complete the online application form or complete the paper version found in the link to the right. Also, please email a few photos of you and your family that we can share with potential host families.
- Have two teacher recommendations sent from the recommender or your education consultant in a sealed envelope.
- Have an official copy of your academic records bearing original stamp and signature of the school sent to Cathedral in a sealed envelope from the school. An electronic copy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to expedite the interview process.
- Submit a copy of your biography page of your passport.
- Results from an English proficiency test are required for all international applications. Submit the scores of TOEFL Junior, iBT TOEFL, or IELTS tests. Cathedral's TOEFL code is 6754.
- Provide a Foreign Certificate of Finances.