Cathedral High School International Program
At Cathedral High School we welcome students from all around the world every year to learn and grow with us. Each year our program grows stronger and larger. We believe Cathedral is the best school in the area for not only domestic students but for International Students as well. Please consider Cathedral and contact us for more information.
Why Cathedral is the Right School for International Students
Cathedral provides rigorous academics in a supportive learning environment for everyone
• International students have one period every day with an advisor. This is a great opportunity to receive help with academic and social concerns
• Five world language teachers work at Cathedral and speak German, Spanish or Chinese
• Cathedral boasts a 130 year history and a vibrant, involved community
• 29 Sports are offered at Cathedral and 25 more extra curricular activities
• Cathedral is proud of its International Ambassador Group whose main objective is to help International Students integrate into the CHS community
2017-2018 International Students
Cathedral High School is hosting 16 High School International students representing 9 countries for the 2017-2018 school year.
Every Year Cathedral High School welcomes many students from all over the world. This map shows the locations of where International Students have come from in recent years. Students have represented Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, China, Colombia, Germany, Honduras, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Tanzania, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
2017-2018 International Ambassadors
We have a great group of 20 ambassadors that volunteered to assist in the transition of the international students, organize events to introduce American culture, and be the first friends to the new additions to our community. The picture above shows some of them as they prepared for our annual canoeing event.