1. Midquarter reports will go out tomorrow morning. Please remember that these reports are progress reports - just a snapshot in time. There is still time to bring up low grades before the end of the second quarter.
2. We will have another Activity Night for our 7th/8th graders this Friday night, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. There will be an open gym, a Christmas movie, and the opportunity to dance. I need parent chaperones! If you can help out, please just respond to this email.
3.From the CHS Library/Media Center - THANK YOU!!!
Much appreciation to all those who attended our annual Barnes and Noble book fair on Sunday, December 8th. We had a fantastic turnout! Our Cathedral student musicians and National Honor Society students represented our school with great talent and leadership. The book drive committed to purchasing and donating books to our area’s Head Start, Reach-Up Incorporated programs continues. There is still time this week to purchase a book for one of the area centers, serving birth to five year olds. Newly purchased books can be brought to the Library/Media Center at CHS anytime before December 21st.
Visit BN.COM/bookfairs to support us online through December 14th by entering Bookfair ID 11239423 at checkout. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Notsch, Cathedral High School Media Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
4. Don't forget that our Spirit Shop is a great Christmas shopping idea. We have all sorts of Cathedral apparel - something for every student.
5. Our string students are hosting a barn dance this Thursday night in the Center Gym. Potluck is at 6:00 p.m. and the dancing starts at 7:00. All are welcome!
6. Looking for a Christmas gift? Magazine subscriptions can be ordered year round and they help support Cathedral Athletics and Activities. There is a link on the Athletics and Activities page on our website. Cathedral's code is 2610541.
Posted on Tue, December 10, 2013
by CHS Editor