The CHS Guidance Office posts a variety of scholarships throughout the year. Please continue to check the Cathedral website for updated information.
Scholarships for Juniors in High School
Scholarships for Seniors in High School
St. Cloud State University Department of Mathematics will award approximately Five scholarships to students attending St. Cloud State University in Fall Semester 2018. Scholarships will be in amounts of up to $700.
• Must intend to major or minor in selecting mathematics, mathematics education, statistics, computer science, cybersecurity, or software engineering
• Have a current cumulative GPA of at least a "B"
• Have completed at least three years of college preparatory of college-level mathematics at the time of application, with grades of at least an "A-" in all high-school-level mathematics courses
• All application materials must be postmarked by April 30, 2018.
• For complete scholarship information and application click here.
Tom Bearson Foundation Scholarship Program offered by the Tom Bearson Foundation, will be offering two scholarship opportunities to high school seniors who are involved in sports and plan to pursue a degree at either a two or four year post-secondary institution.
Tom Bearson Spirit Award Scholarship Details:
• One $1,500.00 scholarship will be awarded to a Central Minnesota Student Athlete who shows dedication and a positive spirit.
• Must have been a member of a Central Minnesota boys or girls sports team in 2017-2018 school year.
• Complete application and personal essay due no later than May 15, 2018.
• Click to download the Tom Bearson Spirit Award Scholarship criteria and application.
Tom Bearson Cathedral High School Senior Scholarship Details:
• One $500.00 scholarship will be awarded to a Cathedral High School Senior Varsity Athlete.
• Must have been a member of a Cathedral High School Varsity sports team in the last two years.
• Complete application and personal essay due no later than April 15, 2018.
• Click to download the Tom Bearson Cathedral Scholarship criteria and application.
Students may apply for both Tom Bearson Scholarships.