SCHOLARSHIP PROCEDURES STATEMENT
Cathedral offers scholarships to enroll students who could not otherwise afford to attend and to increase the diversity of its student body. In the administration of its scholarship program, Cathedral does not discriminate on the basis of race, national, or ethnic origin. Cathedral’s scholarship funds are reserved for families who have limited resources and no access to resources from other sources.
All scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need. A copy of the past year’s Federal Income Tax Form 1040 with all schedules and a copy of W-2 forms will be requested. Scholarships are funded through a combination of resources, including philanthropic donations, restricted and unrestricted endowment income, and general operating income. Limited scholarship funds are available each year.
Scholarship resources are applied proportionately to the periodic tuition payments. Scholarship awards can and will be withdrawn if a family is not current in all payments to the school.
PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION
• FAMILY AND EMPLOYMENT STATUS GUIDELINES
• 2018 - 2019 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• 2018 - 2019 HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
• MONTHLY INCOME & EXPENSE QUESTIONS
• QUICK REFERENCE CHART FOR PARENTS
• TUITION SOLUTIONS
• APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS - The deadline for earliest consideration is 4/15/2018.